Thank you for purchasing a 2023 sports pass that includes a football season student guest ticket! Your guest ticket will be attached to your current sports pass card. When you pull your tickets for each home game, your guest ticket will automatically be added to your ticket count. No additional steps needed!
GUEST TICKET INFO:
You will receive 1 guest ticket for each of the 7 home football games when you pull your student ticket each home game week.
Please be aware of the following information as you prepare to utilize your guest ticket this season:
- The prepaid guest ticket must be pulled in conjunction with a student ticket at ticket pull. When your sports pass is scanned to pull your tickets, your guest ticket will automatically be added to your ticket count.
- Guest tickets are considered an underclassman on ticket pull day; therefore you will need to be sure your ratio is proportionate for the day you plan to pull. (i.e., on Mondays, you would need 1 senior/grad student-level sports pass for every underclassman level sports pass or guest ticket you plan to use for ticket pull).
- If you are designating another student to pull your ticket and guest ticket, please provide them with your sports card for that game.
- No additional payment will be due for prepaid guest tickets.
- Your football season student guest ticket counts as your one guest ticket.
- If a guest ticket is not used for a certain game, that ticket will no longer be valid, and no refund will be given. Your guest ticket is guaranteed until freshman ticket pull day (traditionally Thursdays) at 5 p.m. each home game week.
- Your football season guest ticket is only valid for football and does not include a guest for non-football sporting events.